How are our items shipped?Each order is sent beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and placed within a cardboard box or postal bag depending on the product/s. It will then be sent by Royal Mail standard delivery.
What if the person is not in when the parcel is delivered?If there is no-one in to sign for the parcel a card will be left by Royal Mail with details of how they can arrange re-delivery or collection from a local depot.
What if my order is damaged in transit?Our products are all individually and carefully wrapped with tissue paper to reduce the risk of damage. However in the unfortunate event that your order being damaged give us a call or drop us an email and we will replace the damaged item.
Can I have a bespoke filling for my balloons, confetti flicker sticks, or confetti pop ups?Absolutely, we get very excited hearing about and helping with different project and events. Just contact us and we can talk about options.
Do you ship internationally?We do ship internationally just get in touch via email or phone and we will quote on the postage costs dependent on your order.
When will my order be shipped? You will receive your goods 3 to 5 working days after placing your order unless it is a made to order studio item (this would take more time depending on the size of your order).
Do you ship your Balloons Inflated?None of our balloon products are shipped inflated, they are all flat packed
How much helium will I need to fill a Giant 3 Foot Balloon?1 Disposable Canister that fills 50 standard 9 inch balloons will fill 2 Giant 3 Foot Balloons to 70cm each.
Privacy & Security
Privacy At Stripey Finds we understand that as our customer, privacy is important to you. Our business is built on a value of trust and no one wants to give out information only to find out that it is being misused. This is why Stripey Finds give you our guarantee Stripey Finds will not sell, trade, give out or exchange your personal information to any person or business, ever. You’ve got our word on it. Security Stripey Finds are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Stripey Finds have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Stripey Finds collect online. If you believe that any information Stripey Finds are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. Stripey Finds will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Stripey Finds supports Julia's House
Julia’s House is our chosen charity. We supply party products and raffle prizes for various events and help in other ways...... Elf duty...... let the magic begin..... Kirsten, Father Christmas, Cara and Trudy.
About Julia’s House 2014
Julia’s House is Dorset’s only hospice dedicated to children with life-limiting conditions.
It cares for around 100 children, the majority of which are unlikely to live into adulthood.
They visit the hospice for sessions and overnight stays or receive care from the Julia’s House Community Team, which consists of nurses and carers who travel the county, providing life-changing support for families in their own homes.
The charity also operates a neonatal service for families of very young babies who are right at the beginning of their difficult journey and a transitions service, supporting and advising families of older children as they reach 18 and pass into adult care.
Julia’s House understands the strain that having a very poorly child can put on the whole family – that’s why, as well as respite care, it also organises social activities for mums, dads and siblings. Julia’s House looks after the whole family, not just the sick child.
The charity needs to raise £3.9 million in 2014. The government funding it receives will account for just 7.5% of the money needed to main this vital free service. The rest of the charity’s essential income is raised through the generosity of the Dorset community, corporate partners and charitable foundations.
While fundraising may be tough, it’s not as tough as the challenges facing Julia’s House families every day.
Respite care means so much to parents who are looking after a very sick child 24 hours a day, seven days a week, year in, year out.
It gives them time out with their partners, their other children or simply a chance to catch up with some day-to-day tasks, safe in the knowledge their child is being looked after by people they know and trust.
As well as supporting Dorset families, Julia’s House also offers a small, community-based service for life-limited children living just over the border in South Wiltshire. As well as home-based respite sessions, these families will also have access to emergency care when needed, like families in Dorset.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In General Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the 'Terms and Conditions'). By clicking the 'Accept' button you agree to these terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes Stripey Finds may have made to the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree please do not access this Website. 1.1 This site and the contents herein are provided as a convenience to you. The contents of Stripey Finds World Wide Web pages are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis. Stripey Finds does not warrant that its Web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free. Stripey Finds reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any time.
3. Intelletual Property, Software and Content Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the prior written permission of Stripey Finds is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms. Stripey Finds consents to you browsing Stripey Finds World Wide Web pages on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless Stripey Finds gives written consent. 3.1 You should also assume that everything on the Stripey Finds Website is copyrighted, the designs, graphics and layout, and may not be used without prior written permission.
4. Colour Reproduction Although every effort is made to reproduce the shades of each product as accurately as possible, due to the variation in colour which can occur in each computer and different paper stocks and batches, exact matches are not possible and small variations in colour may occur.
5. Designs There may be a colour variance between print runs of some of our products.
6. Disclaimer of Liability While Stripey Finds uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, Stripey Finds makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy nor assumes any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions. 6.1 Your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Stripey Finds Website. This includes no liability whatsoever for any damages as a result of viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other property on account of your access to or use of any materials, text, images, data, video, or audio from the Website, or on any website linked to it.
7. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Stripey Finds and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensers (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Submission of Material Stripey Finds does not accept or consider ideas or suggestions other than those specifically requested by us in writing. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those Stripey Finds have developed independently, whether currently in progress or otherwise. Anything you submit to us will be treated as non-proprietary.
9. Prohibitions Stripey Finds does not tolerate unsolicited commercial communications, any junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mail such as Spam or other such similar conduct posted in comment areas and by the use of this site you confirm that you will not engage in any such activity.
10. Copyright All photographs and material on this website are owned by Stripey Finds. They may not be copied or downloaded. Please contact us if you would like to use any photographs or information from this site.
11.Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences You must not misuse the Stripey Finds Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Stripey Finds website, the server on which the Stripey Finds website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Stripey Finds website. You must not attack the Stripey Finds website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Stripey Finds will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and Stripey Finds will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Stripey Finds website will cease immediately.
12. Third Party and External Links Stripey Finds is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. By linking to such a third-party site, you shall review and agree to that site's rules of use before using such site. Any experiences, opinion, statement, recommendation, rating, any links to any websites or information or anything whatsoever posted in the comments area has no link or association with Stripey Finds . Stripey Finds take no responsibility for checking or verifying such opinions, statements, recommendations or information. Stripey Finds does not check, control, validate, amend, edit or endorse any experiences, opinions, statements, recommendations, ratings or any other data or information provided by other users or advertisers nor any links to other websites or other information which is made available through the Website. You may find other users' or advertisers' information to be inaccurate, deceptive, etc. You must take this up with the user or advertiser involved.
13. Linking to this Website You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Stripey Finds Website must not be framed on any other site. Stripey Finds reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
14. Variation Stripey Finds shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Products and/or any page of this Website.
Sale of Goods and Services
15. Terms of Sale By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the Terms and Conditions herein. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Stripey Finds will endeavour to keep the products on this site completely up to date. 15.1 In order to contract with Stripey Finds you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All credit/debit card payments are taken by our off-site payment processing company, Sage Pay. All prices are in pounds sterling (£). Stripey Finds do not store any credit card details in a database and Stripey Finds only use the details you provide us for the purposes set out on this Website. Stripey Finds will not pass your details on to any other person/company unless required to do so by law. Stripey Finds reserve the right to refuse an order where Stripey Finds cannot obtain authorisation for your payment. 15.2 When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. 15.3 All prices are subject to change without notice. 15.4 Whilst Stripey Finds try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If Stripey Finds discover an error in the price or availability of any goods which you have ordered Stripey Finds will inform you of this as soon as possible before deciding how to proceed. If Stripey Finds are unable to contact you Stripey Finds will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel as a result of an error in the price or unavailability of any goods and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. 15.5 Standard delivery is free to mainland UK. This only includes Royal Mail Post. All other methods of delivery, including express delivery and international delivery are charged at an additional rate. 15.6 Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which Stripey Finds will not be responsible. During our very busy periods, our delivery times may be longer as orders are prioritised on a first ordered basis. Should your order be delayed due to any unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified of the new timings. Stripey Finds shall not be liable for delay or failure to deliver products promptly if such failure arises due to force majeure or by reason of any delays occasioned by strikes, riots, lockouts or other labour trouble, war, fire, accident, mechanical failure, non-availability to Stripey Finds of stock, parts, or materials; delay or failure of delivery of the products to Stripey Finds by manufacturers suppliers or other persons; government action, legislation or regulation of any kind; Act of God, or any circumstances whatsoever outside our reasonable control. 15.7 Products offered for sale by Stripey Finds are directed solely at UK residents. Stripey Finds makes no representation that any products sold through this website are appropriate or available for use outside of the UK. If you choose to purchase from this site from locations outside of the UK, or for delivery outside of the UK, then you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. You, or the addressee, may be required to pay import duties on receipt of your goods anywhere outside of the UK. Please be aware that these are the responsibility of the customer. 15.8 The Stripey Finds website currently checks out using Paypal so you can use your debit/credit card or Paypal account to pay.
16. Promotional Discount Codes Stripey Finds may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website.
17. Returns In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us via email. In the case of non-delivery please wait 21 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed. In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 14 days of receipt. 17.1 If you have changed your mind, goods may be returned within 14 working days from receipt. You will receive a full refund not including postage and packaging providing that all goods are carefully repackaged and returned to us in their original packaging and in resaleable condition. You must notify us by email to obtain the delivery address for your return.
You will be responsible for all return postage costs if you change your mind and it is advisable for you to obtain a proof of posting when returning items, as they remain your responsibility until Stripey Finds have received them. 17.2 In the event that the goods are not in resaleable condition, Stripey Finds reserve the right not to provide a refund and you will be responsible for the cost of such goods being returned to you, within 28 days of our notification.
18. Force majeure Where Stripey Finds is prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of its business due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to Stripey Finds's workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials the date of delivery shall be postponed for the period that the circumstances continue.
19. Governing Law and Jurisdiction This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and the courts of England shall have non-exhaustive jurisdiction in actions brought by you, any third party or Stripey Finds.
20. Entire Agreement The above Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Stripey Finds. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Stripey Finds.
21. Registered Address The legal address of Stripey Finds, 36 Newberry Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8LW. Stripey Finds can be contacted via telephone on +44 1305 782 765
Stripey Finds Survival Kits
Stripey Finds Survival Kits and their contents, are not intended as a substitution for medical attention in the event of a medical emergency. The Stripey Finds Survival Kits are intended solely as a collection of items to increase personal comfort, not as a cure or treatment for any disease or condition.
Stripey Finds hold no responsibility for the misuse of the products contained within the kits. All medicines are shipped with at least a year until expiration, however inspecting expiration dates and quality of the medicines contained within at time of ingestion is the responsibility of the consumer.
Here is information on delivery and returns at Stripey Finds. If you have a question which is not answered here please take a look at our FAQs page or contact us by emailing email@example.com
Standard UK Delivery is FREE and takes 3-5 working days.
Next Working DayUKDelivery is £9.95 the order must be placed before 12 noon on the day before to qualify. This may not be possible with bulk orders.
Working days are classed as Monday to Friday.
If a next day delivery order is placed after 12 noon on a Friday it will not be despatched until the following Monday except for Bank holidays when it will be despatched on the following Tuesday.
COLLECTION If you live locally you are welcome to pick up your order from our office in Weymouth, Dorset. If you wish to do this please contact us with details of your order via email and Stripey Finds can arrange a collection time. By Appointment Only.
International shipping is available. Please contact us for a quote. An estimate for delivery will be given and then added to your order once confirmed. Stripey Finds is NOT responsible for any additional fees charged by the courier or postal service and/or customs upon arrival.
In the unlikely event of an item being out of stock Stripey Finds will contact you by email to advise you of the estimated time of delivery. Should you wish to cancel or change your order you can do so by email firstname.lastname@example.org, your order will be revised or fully refunded. J
In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us at email@example.com. In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 14 days of receipt.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately Stripey Finds can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
1. YOUR CANCELLATION AND REFUND RIGHTS IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER
1.1 A consumer has a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection (Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Payments) Regulations 2013) during the period set out below in clause 1.3. This means that during the relevant period if, for any reason, you change your mind and decide you do not want to keep a Product, you can notify us of cancellation of the Contract and receive a refund provided that they are returned to Stripey Finds in their original, undamaged packaging within 14 days of delivery. If Stripey Finds find that the goods have not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, Stripey Finds reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item .
1.2 However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
(a) any personalised or custom-made products;
(b) perishable goods, such as food or drink;
1.3 Your legal right to cancel a Contract commences from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 14 (fourteen) working days in which to cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the Products. Working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays.
1.4 To cancel a Contract, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stripey Finds strongly advise you to keep a copy of the email that you send to cancel the contract, for future reference.
1.5 You will receive a refund of the price you paid for the Products and any applicable delivery charges. Stripey Finds will process the refund as soon as possible and in any case, within 30 calendar days of your notice of cancellation.
1.6 If you are returning the Products to us because they are faulty or defective, Stripey Finds will refund the price in full, and any reasonable delivery charges.
1.7 Stripey Finds will make refunds via the method used to pay the original charge.
1.8 If the Products were delivered to you:
(a) You must return them to us as soon as reasonably possible and in their original, undamaged packaging at your own expense. If Stripey Finds find that the goods have not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, Stripey Finds reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
1.9 As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These statutory rights are not affected by these Terms. Advice regarding your legal rights is available from the Trading Standards office or your local Citizens' Advice Bureau.
Stripey Finds only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email email@example.com and send your item to: Stripey Finds, 36 Newberry Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8LW
To return your product, you should post it to: Returns Department, Stripey Finds, 36 Newberry Road, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 8LW
You will be responsible for paying for your own delivery costs for returning your item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Stripey Finds don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.